The Physiotherapy Department at Neotia Getwel Multispecialty Hospital focuses on development, maintenance and restoration of functional efficiency in people who are in need of rehabilitation services. The primary focus is to restore body’s normal functioning and protect it from functional limitations caused by any disease, trauma or injury.
- Neurological rehabilitation (stroke, multiple sclerosis, parkinson’s)
- Orthopedic rehabilitation ( back pain, whiplash associated disorder, arthritis)
- Cardiac rehabilitation (after major cardiac surgery)
- Pain management
- Physiotherapy for sports injuries
- Pulmonary rehabilitation (asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pneumonitis).
The physiotherapy department also covers a wide range of issues concerning geriatric people such as arthritis, osteoporosis, cancer, alzheimer’s disease, hip & joint replacement & balance disorder.