In the light of COVID 19, the viral pandemic, which is globally a threat to the humankind, practicing proper safety & hygienic measures has become imperative. Strict maintenance of safety protocols such as wearing masks and other protective gears, maintaining social distancing, avoiding crowded places and washing and sanitizing hands and surfaces have become really necessary in order to curb the spread of the virus. In such an alarming situation, where healthcare has become a prime necessity to people, Neotia Getwel Multispecialty Hospital has taken a step forward in assuring patients’ safety and well-being.
Neotia Getwel Multispecialty Hospital is following strict safety measures and WHO standard infection control protocol to ensure proper safety and hygiene of patients.
Keeping in view the importance of social distancing in this hour of crisis we have launched Tele Consultation facility to ensure an effortless consultation of the patients from the safety of their home. With the help of this facility a patient can consult with the consultants of Neotia Getwel Multispecialty Hospital through video conferencing by the medium of their smart phone. Further to facilitate contactless service we have launched new features in our NeoHealth App. With the help of this, now one can register according to their own time & comfort and can also pay and get an update of the provisional bills. These however, also save time and helps avoiding long wait in queues.
When the need arises, healthcare cannot be ignored. Keeping this in mind we are committed 24*7 for healthcare problem of patients with an assurance of a hygienic and safe environment.
Checkout the safety measures followed for a safe patient care service:
- Visitors are screened at every points of the hospital.
- Social distancing is strictly being maintained in the hospital.
- Frequent sanitisation and disinfection is done in the hospital premises to ensure proper safety in OPD, ward and emergency.
- Protective gears worn by the consultants, clinical associates and hospital staffs during Surgery, OPD & Emergency consultation.
For COVID positive & COVID suspected patients we have:
- Separate floor designated for COVID infected & COVID suspected patients.
- Maintaining ISHRAE COVID 19 guidelines for air conditioning and ventilation.
- Medical grade air purifier with three stage filtration consisting of UVGI technology & H14 grade HEPA filter.
- Negative air pressure with 12 air changes per hour.
Backed by finest health consultants, modern technologies and International standard of medical care we at Neotia Getwel Multispecialty Hospital are ready to deal with any critical health situation with precision and utmost care even in this crisis time. Let’s unite together for a better and healthier tomorrow.