Total Joint Replacement is a surgical procedure to remove arthritic & damaged joints and replace them with implants (prosthesis). Among the major reasons for disorder of joints, the most common is degenerative arthritis or osteoarthritis. Other remaining causes are rheumatoid arthritis, post trauma, ligament tear and cartilage defects.
Hip and knee replacements are the most commonly performed joint replacements. Other joints that can be replaced include shoulder, elbow & ankle.
Joint replacement surgery helps in relieving pain and overcome restricted mobility and comes as blessings for the patients by giving them freedom of mobility. The presence of highly skilled Orthopaedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon, backed by state- of- the art infrastructure & equipment helps in providing treatment & surgical outcome as per international standard.
Facilities & Infrastructure for Joint Replacement Surgery:
- Modular OT
- Dedicated operation theatres for joint replacements & optional 2 more OTS
- OT with laminar flow & HEPA filters
- Dedicated post-surgical recovery Staff
- Dedicated ortho table in OT for joint replacement surgeries
- High end Anaesthesia Machines
- Latest model CARM X-Ray & Drill
- Maintenance of international standard sterility, asepsis & quality control
- Physiotherapy department for post-surgical mobilization & recovery
- Air pressure & air changes differential system
- One step down ICU & 3 high intensive care Unit MICU, SICU & CICU back up infrastructure
- Expert team of Joint Replacement Surgeons supported by dedicated team of Jr.registrars , Assisting doctors, Nursing & Paramedical staff
- In house blood bank with component separation unit
Pre – Surgical Procedures followed
- Medical Evaluation
- Test & Diagnostic
Post – Surgical recovery facilities
- Lifestyle counselling
To know more about Joint Replacement Surgery Call on +91 9674046029/0353 660 3099 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialising in the field of Joint Replacement Surgery under the department of Orthopaedic, the department provides a wide range of orthopaedic services ranging from general orthopaedic to complex trauma, Emergency orthopaedic surgeries, arthroscopy, arthroplasty, spine Surgeries & paediatric trauma.
The Hospital consists of a sports medicine clinic that aims to meet the comprehensive management & treatment of a wide range of sports related ailments.