Asthma is a condition characterized by bronchial hyper responsiveness and reversible airflow obstruction.It is reversible obstructive airway disease. It is a very common problem in children .The prevalence varies from 2 to 20 % in different parts of India.
What is Asthma? Is it common in children?
- Managing Proper Kidney Health During COVID-19 Pandemic: Useful Information For Patients Looking For Kidney
- Importance of proper nutrition amidst COVID 19 pandemic
- Pregnancy during Covid-19
- Cardiac health during COVID-19: A useful read for heart patients in Siliguri
- How to Boost your Immunity during Monsoon