Asthma is a condition characterized by bronchial hyper responsiveness and reversible airflow obstruction.It is reversible obstructive airway disease. It is a very common problem in children .The prevalence varies from 2 to 20 % in different parts of India.
What is Asthma? Is it common in children?
- A Patient’s guide to Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgery – A new era of Treatment in Gastroenterology
- Post Covid Health Issues & Tips on dealing with them
- What Causes Osteoarthritis? What Lifestyle Changes & Treatment Can Help?
- All about Obstructive Sleep Apnea & when to seek Medical Help
- 6 Preventive Ways to Deal with Seasonal Change