Atopy in the child or the parents constitutes the most important risk factor. Various genes have been linked to development of asthma and also to its severity. Lack of breast feeding, exposure to dust, mites, other allergens, change in weather, emotional stress, and respiratory infections may trigger asthma.
What are the risk factors for the development of asthma in child?
- Managing Proper Kidney Health During COVID-19 Pandemic: Useful Information For Patients Looking For Kidney
- Importance of proper nutrition amidst COVID 19 pandemic
- Pregnancy during Covid-19
- Cardiac health during COVID-19: A useful read for heart patients in Siliguri
- How to Boost your Immunity during Monsoon