Atopy in the child or the parents constitutes the most important risk factor. Various genes have been linked to development of asthma and also to its severity. Lack of breast feeding, exposure to dust, mites, other allergens, change in weather, emotional stress, and respiratory infections may trigger asthma.
What are the risk factors for the development of asthma in child?
- A Patient’s guide to Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgery – A new era of Treatment in Gastroenterology
- Post Covid Health Issues & Tips on dealing with them
- What Causes Osteoarthritis? What Lifestyle Changes & Treatment Can Help?
- All about Obstructive Sleep Apnea & when to seek Medical Help
- 6 Preventive Ways to Deal with Seasonal Change