Long and short acting bronchodilators, inhaled steroids, Montelukast occasionally,theophylline these are used depending on the severity.
What are the commonly used drugs?
- A Patient’s guide to Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgery – A new era of Treatment in Gastroenterology
- Post Covid Health Issues & Tips on dealing with them
- What Causes Osteoarthritis? What Lifestyle Changes & Treatment Can Help?
- All about Obstructive Sleep Apnea & when to seek Medical Help
- 6 Preventive Ways to Deal with Seasonal Change