Recurrent respiratory symptoms like cough, shortness of breath, wheezing (noisy breathing), and chest tightness. These symptoms respond very well to bronchodilators and anti-inflammatory therapy.
What are the common symptoms of childhood asthma?
- A Patient’s guide to Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgery – A new era of Treatment in Gastroenterology
- Post Covid Health Issues & Tips on dealing with them
- What Causes Osteoarthritis? What Lifestyle Changes & Treatment Can Help?
- All about Obstructive Sleep Apnea & when to seek Medical Help
- 6 Preventive Ways to Deal with Seasonal Change